The Great British Bake Off appDownload application
Join in the fun of the Bake Off with the first-ever baking app from this hugely popular BBC TV series.
You’ll find 50 specially edited recipes including Mary Berry’s Sacher Torte and Paul Hollywood’s Iced Fingers from last year’s series, fun recipes for the family including an easy Monkey Bread, plus Jo Wheatley’s winning recipes. Download application
Test your skills against the TV bakers and show off your baking to other Great British Bake Off fans via Facebook and Twitter.
With a fantastic collection of recipes, stunning recipe photography and some clever technical features, you will always be able to rise to the occasion, whether you are in the kitchen, on your way home, or on holiday.
Plus to top it off, you can move from step to step without touching their iPhone when they are in ‘cooking mode’.
So bring a touch of summer into your kitchen with The Great British Bake Off - and get baking!
- for recipes by occasion, ingredient, level of skill or baker
- for inspiration, browse through stunning recipe photography
- Touch Free
- our unique touch-free technology means that you can move from step to step, screen to screen, without touching your iphone or itouch when you are in ‘Cooking Mode’ (only available on 4th generation devices and above). No more sticky fingerprints on your screen!
- create a shopping list with the touch of a button. And email it to your phone (or someone else’s!)
- mark your favourite recipes for ease of reference
- Show your friends what you are baking via Facebook or Twitter
- This app is brought to you by BBC Books in conjunction with Love Productions, the makers of the BBC television programme, The Great British Bake Off.